Thursday, October 30, 2008

Deja Vu

Can't believe I'm back on board again.

Haven't told Splash yet that I want to leave though. I can't believe I still have this same feeling of anticipation that I had before I started working. I wanted to be pressured, to be busy and all that jazz. Turns out, I'm the complete opposite. I'm very pampered. I get paid really high for doing nothing. I get a 16k allowance that I actually cannot monitor because I spend too much money on clothes, food, beer, and other miscellaneous stuff that I don't really need. The company pays for almost everything I need - lunch, transpo, cellphone bill, visibility plan, etc. HOWEVER, they haven't given me that one thing that I need yet: relevance to the company.

Therefore, I'm on a search again for that next company. Didn't expect it to be that fast, though. I sent an email blast the other night about me showing my interest to work for other companies and the day after that, I got calls already. I just had an interview and exam with Unilab. Plus, I met with a head hunter from Ward Howell at Starbucks the other day. Funny, cool guy. Haha Feels like I have an agent now.

Hope everything turns out better this time around. Golly, how I hope so.

No comments: